ExpenseManager - A new way to track your daily expenses

ExpenseManager-the idea

I always have a problem to recall my day to day expenditure. So, I write it in my record listing copy everyday to track expenses later on. But it is really a time consuming process and above all, thanks to my poor mindfulness sometimes I even forgot to list expenses in copy also. So, some of my friends gave me the idea why not develop an app to list our daily expenses in smarter way.

  

Purpose of ExpenseManager 

ExpenseManager is a new solution to get rid of the monotonous memorizing of daily outgoings. The main objective of ExpenseManager is to list daily debits and track it in future. It can be carried anywhere anytime as it is installed in your smart phone rather than a listing copy. You can record instantaneously after spending money on shop.   

Function of ExpenseManager

1. SECURE

ExpenseManager have the additional username and password protection feature. You have to sign up to get access to the home page.



2. EASE TO USE

ExpenseManager is very easy to use and list up the records of your expenses. ExpenseManager provides the facility to add, update and delete expense from the list. It does not affect the other items on the list. All the other record will be shown in neat and clean view.



 3. SPECIFIC

You can search your expense details by mentioning the specific name in searchbar. 




4. DYNAMIC

ExpenseManager is on the way of upgrading. I want to enhance more feature and contents in this app in future.




This app has one drawback as you should quit this app  by minimizing it.
I am sharing the link of this apk file with you: https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1Ro8BSjumcbbgHCFIENFyZ20Cfx49l57u

Go download it and if you like it please share it and let me know your feedback and your experience about ExpenseManager in the comment section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MOBILE MARKETING